Silk Keyring

I have just had a limited number of hand made leather keyring made. These are for sale on a first come first served basis but there is a possibility of having a few more made if enough interest
Let me know if interested they will be £6.50 plus postage and packing.
Very nice present
Keyring

Re: Silk Keyring

Comes with ring clip will picture fitted they really are nice quality items

Re: Silk Keyring

Re: Silk Keyring

Someone sent me a mail for a keyring and I lost it can you please get back in touch thanks

Re: Silk Keyring

Titan500
That was me Paul :)

Re: Silk Keyring

Can you re mail me and I will send foc sorry Paul

Re: Silk Keyring

Arthur Farrow
Got any left ??

Re: Silk Keyring

Hi yes I have a couple and sorry been tied up with work and personal issues.

Please contact me with details and I will send out free.

Re: Silk Keyring

Arthur Farrow
Thanks very kind

Arthur Farrow
Moorbarn House
School Lane
Stretton on Dunsmore
Warwickshire
CV23 9NB

02475011213 or 0771 0078586

Re: Silk Keyring

Sorted

Re: Silk Keyring

Nicholas B
Hi do you still have any of these left ??

Re: Silk Keyring

1 I think

Re: Silk Keyring

Arthur Farrow
You were going to send me a couple but nothing ever received

Boo Hooo

Re: Silk Keyring

Nicholas B
If you do have one I would like to purchase one please.

Thanks
Nick

Re: Silk Keyring

That's because I lost a lot of stuff after my divorce turmoil but I have them now. 3 left so one is yours.

Re: Silk Keyring

Fredvincent
Would like one please if you have any left.
Happy to pay.
Regards, Roger

Re: Silk Keyring

Sorting this week

Re: Silk Keyring

I had two left one for Titan and one for Arthur soory everyone else.
Arthur yours is in post

Re: Silk Keyring

I have had another batch made so for those interested let me know but I will have to charge 6 quid plus post.

Thanks Paul

Re: Silk Keyring

Fredvincent
I would like one please.