Silk Keyring

Re: Silk Keyring

Ok I have worked out a plan for payments for everyone that I have sent a keyring too. So far I have sent out 10 or more and have 5 more on order. If people get back to me who haven't got one so far I can increase the order.
Dont worry about payments as I am going to sort something out.
Just give me your numbers and I will sort it out.

Paul

Re: Silk Keyring

Keepin' on
If possible I’d like two, please, Paul.

Sent from my iPad

On 19 Nov 2020, at 13:43, Smokey_Paul [via Silk Motorcycles] <[hidden email]> wrote:

 Ok I have worked out a plan for payments for everyone that I have sent a keyring too. So far I have sent out 10 or more and have 5 more on order. If people get back to me who haven't got one so far I can increase the order.
Dont worry about payments as I am going to sort something out.
Just give me your numbers and I will sort it out.

Paul

http://silk-motorcycles.6084.x6.nabble.com/Silk-Keyring-tp5001753p5002085.html
To unsubscribe from Silk Keyring, click here.
NAML

Re: Silk Keyring

Dirk
....if not too late i‘d take 2

Re: Silk Keyring

I have 5 more on the way
Will post payment idea any day

Re: Silk Keyring

Keepin' on
Thanks Paul. As I said previously, I’d like two if possible.

Regards

Sent from my iPad

On 3 Dec 2020, at 14:48, Smokey_Paul [via Silk Motorcycles] <[hidden email]> wrote:

 I have 5 more on the way
Will post payment idea any day

http://silk-motorcycles.6084.x6.nabble.com/Silk-Keyring-tp5001753p5002105.html
To unsubscribe from Silk Keyring, click here.
NAML

Re: Silk Keyring

Ok 5 more arrived today can you please confirm after this message for first 5 to go out.

As said before I am going to set up a payment link to make things easy and will post once set up as I am sure you are all busting to pay 😉

Re: Silk Keyring

Keepin' on
If possible I’d like two please - yes, bursting to pay! How do I let you know where to send?

Sent from my iPhone

On 12 Dec 2020, at 10:15, Smokey_Paul [via Silk Motorcycles] <[hidden email]> wrote:

Ok 5 more arrived today can you please confirm after this message for first 5 to go out.

As said before I am going to set up a payment link to make things easy and will post once set up as I am sure you are all busting to pay 😉

http://silk-motorcycles.6084.x6.nabble.com/Silk-Keyring-tp5001753p5002107.html
To unsubscribe from Silk Keyring, click here.
NAML

Re: Silk Keyring

1 left now and no more orders for now.

Paul

Re: Silk Keyring

Ok sorry people I was trying to set up a system like Patreon to support the website as it does cost to keep running especially now working much less hours as a motorcycle mechanic after losing my main income due to Covid but sadly that plan didnt work .... so far unless I work it out.

Therefore if you did buy a keyring could you please pay £10 to my email address with PayPal using friends and family so no fees.

Obviously if you had 2 its double etc. It is appreciated if you could all pay thank you as the extra £1 I make per keyring goes to help keeping the website running every year and hopefully me getting some time to upload the latest updates and new information I have.

Thanks again, Merry Christmas and stay safe Paul

Re: Silk Keyring

gilesorton
Thanks Paul

Just sent you the tenner. Thanks for sorting the key rings and for your help and advice.

Best wishes for Christmas and for 2021

Regards

Giles

  Giles Orton
07768 827101

On Mon, Dec 21, 2020, at 11:11 AM, Smokey_Paul [via Silk Motorcycles] wrote:
Ok sorry people I was trying to set up a system like Patreon to support the website as it does cost to keep running especially now working much less hours as a motorcycle mechanic after losing my main income due to Covid but sadly that plan didnt work .... so far unless I work it out.

Therefore if you did buy a keyring could you please pay £10 to my email address with PayPal using friends and family so no fees.

Obviously if you had 2 its double etc. It is appreciated if you could all pay thank you as the extra £1 I make per keyring goes to help keeping the website running every year and hopefully me getting some time to upload the latest updates and new information I have.

Thanks again, Merry Christmas and stay safe Paul

To start a new topic under Silk Motorcycles, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from Silk Motorcycles, click here.

Re: Silk Keyring

Thank you to those that have paid so far i am sure the rest will catch up soon.

Also a big shout out to Ian for the kind extra support against website costs.

Merry Christmas everyone and let's hope we can get those keyring flying in the wind soon 🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄

Re: Silk Keyring

Chris Exelby
Hi Paul,

Am keen to pay but I need your personal email address or am I being dumb and missing something?
Can you text it to me on my mobile number below?
07785776940
I hope you have had a great Christmas and best wishes for a noisy 2021!
Chris

http://silk-motorcycles.6084.x6.nabble.com/Silk-Keyring-tp5001753p5002112.html
To start a new topic under Silk Motorcycles, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from Silk Motorcycles, click here.
NAML

Re: Silk Keyring

evlcardoc
Hi,
    If you have any left could I buy 2. Please left me know any payment info.

Thanks   J Kyte

Re: Silk Keyring

I have one

Regards Paul

Sent from my Galaxy

    If you have any left could I buy 2. Please left me know any payment info.

Thanks   J Kyte

http://silk-motorcycles.6084.x6.nabble.com/Silk-Keyring-tp5001753p5002115.html
To unsubscribe from Silk Keyring, click here.
NAML

Re: Silk Keyring

evlcardoc
Great, thanks! how do I make payment + carriage costs.

Regards,

John.

Easterton Vehicles Ltd
Unit One Hillcroft Farm,
6A Easterton Sands,
Devizes,
Wiltshire,
SN10 4PY

Tel: 01380 812192
Fax: 01380 816436

On Wed, 20 Jan 2021 at 19:43, Smokey_Paul [via Silk Motorcycles] <[hidden email]> wrote:

I have one

Regards Paul

Sent from my Galaxy

    If you have any left could I buy 2. Please left me know any payment info.

Thanks   J Kyte

http://silk-motorcycles.6084.x6.nabble.com/Silk-Keyring-tp5001753p5002115.html
To unsubscribe from Silk Keyring, click here.
NAML

http://silk-motorcycles.6084.x6.nabble.com/Silk-Keyring-tp5001753p5002116.html
To unsubscribe from Silk Keyring, click here.
NAML

Re: Silk Keyring

Let me post them out to everyone and I will send details once everyone is happy.

Paul

Sent from my Galaxy

    If you have any left could I buy 2. Please left me know any payment info.

Thanks   J Kyte

http://silk-motorcycles.6084.x6.nabble.com/Silk-Keyring-tp5001753p5002115.html
To unsubscribe from Silk Keyring, click here.
NAML

http://silk-motorcycles.6084.x6.nabble.com/Silk-Keyring-tp5001753p5002116.html
To unsubscribe from Silk Keyring, click here.
NAML

http://silk-motorcycles.6084.x6.nabble.com/Silk-Keyring-tp5001753p5002117.html
To unsubscribe from Silk Keyring, click here.
NAML

Re: Silk Keyring

Anymore for anymore ?

Speaking to the maker he will do me one more batch but does need bigger numbers as I think he makes at a loss for me.

Cheers Paul

Re: Silk Keyring

evlcardoc
Hi,
    Two would be great.

Regards,

John.

Easterton Vehicles Ltd
Unit One Hillcroft Farm,
6A Easterton Sands,
Devizes,
Wiltshire,
SN10 4PY

Tel: 01380 812192
Fax: 01380 816436

On Fri, 22 Jan 2021 at 14:07, Smokey_Paul [via Silk Motorcycles] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Anymore for anymore ?

Speaking to the maker he will do me one more batch but does need bigger numbers as I think he makes at a loss for me.

Cheers Paul

http://silk-motorcycles.6084.x6.nabble.com/Silk-Keyring-tp5001753p5002120.html
To unsubscribe from Silk Keyring, click here.
NAML

Re: Silk Keyring

One sent ok so far but will add you to list if I get enough for another order

Cheers Paul

Sent from my Galaxy

On Fri, 22 Jan 2021 at 14:07, Smokey_Paul [via Silk Motorcycles] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Anymore for anymore ?

Speaking to the maker he will do me one more batch but does need bigger numbers as I think he makes at a loss for me.

Cheers Paul

http://silk-motorcycles.6084.x6.nabble.com/Silk-Keyring-tp5001753p5002120.html
To unsubscribe from Silk Keyring, click here.
NAML

http://silk-motorcycles.6084.x6.nabble.com/Silk-Keyring-tp5001753p5002121.html
To unsubscribe from Silk Keyring, click here.
NAML

Re: Silk Keyring

evlcardoc
Hi,
    Arrived Friday many thanks, just need to settle up.

Regards,

John.

Easterton Vehicles Ltd
Unit One Hillcroft Farm,
6A Easterton Sands,
Devizes,
Wiltshire,
SN10 4PY

Tel: 01380 812192
Fax: 01380 816436

http://silk-motorcycles.6084.x6.nabble.com/Silk-Keyring-tp5001753p5002122.html
To unsubscribe from Silk Keyring, click here.
NAML
1234