Silk Keyring

Re: Silk Keyring

Do you still want one ?

Re: Silk Keyring

I have 5 more made

Re: Silk Keyring

Garenne
Hi Paul

Put me down for one too.

Thanks

Re: Silk Keyring

That's three gone.

Re: Silk Keyring

Any more before I post them ?

Re: Silk Keyring

Chris Exelby
Hi Paul,

I would love one also. My paper insert flew away in the breeze when out last Sunday!

If you can let me know by email how to complete the transaction that would be great!

Best wishes,
Chris Exelby

Silk 700s 46/48

Re: Silk Keyring

gilesorton
Paul - I will take one too if they are still going. If OK please let me know how much to send and how. Regards Giles

Re: Silk Keyring

All gone

Re: Silk Keyring

Keepin' on
I would like to buy three if possible.

Regards
Ian

Re: Silk Keyring

Will order some kore soon

Re: Silk Keyring

Keepin' on
Thank you very much. I’ll keep an eye out.

Sent from my iPhone

On 8 Nov 2020, at 16:36, Smokey_Paul [via Silk Motorcycles] <[hidden email]> wrote:

Will order some kore soon

http://silk-motorcycles.6084.x6.nabble.com/Silk-Keyring-tp5001753p5002068.html
To unsubscribe from Silk Keyring, click here.
NAML

Re: Silk Keyring

Next batch ready to post fitted an eyelet too

Paul

Re: Silk Keyring

gilesorton
Thanks Paul. Did I put down for one? If you do have one for me please let me know how to pay you.
Regards
Giles

On Mon, Nov 16, 2020, at 9:00 PM, Smokey_Paul [via Silk Motorcycles] wrote:
Next batch ready to post fitted an eyelet too

Paul

To start a new topic under Silk Motorcycles, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from Silk Motorcycles, click here.

Regards

Giles

  Giles Orton
07768 827101

Re: Silk Keyring

Yes I have you

Paul

Sent from my Galaxy

Thanks Paul. Did I put down for one? If you do have one for me please let me know how to pay you.
Regards
Giles

On Mon, Nov 16, 2020, at 9:00 PM, Smokey_Paul [via Silk Motorcycles] wrote:
Next batch ready to post fitted an eyelet too

Paul

To start a new topic under Silk Motorcycles, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from Silk Motorcycles, click here.

Regards

Giles

  Giles Orton
07768 827101

http://silk-motorcycles.6084.x6.nabble.com/Silk-Keyring-tp5001753p5002076.html
To unsubscribe from Silk Keyring, click here.
NAML

Re: Silk Keyring

Chris Exelby
Hi Paul,

Please can you send me one please? My mobile number is 07785776940. Please send me your email address so I can transfer payment and provide my posting address.

Many thanks,
Chris Exelby

http://silk-motorcycles.6084.x6.nabble.com/Silk-Keyring-tp5001753p5002077.html
To start a new topic under Silk Motorcycles, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from Silk Motorcycles, click here.
NAML

Re: Silk Keyring

Chris no address ?

Paul

Sent from my Galaxy

To start a new topic under Silk Motorcycles, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from Silk Motorcycles, click here.
NAML

http://silk-motorcycles.6084.x6.nabble.com/Silk-Keyring-tp5001753p5002059.html
To unsubscribe from Silk Keyring, click here.
NAML

Re: Silk Keyring

Can I have an address please for next order?

Thanks Paul

Sent from my Galaxy

To unsubscribe from Silk Keyring, click here.
NAML

Re: Silk Keyring

Address ?

Sent from my Galaxy

[...]

http://silk-motorcycles.6084.x6.nabble.com/Silk-Keyring-tp5001753p5002078.html
To unsubscribe from Silk Keyring, click here.
NAML

Re: Silk Keyring

Keepin' on
Can I have two please, Paul? If you email me how to pay I’ll send you postal address by return - [hidden email].

Thanks again.

Regards
Ian McBride

Sent from my iPad

On 19 Nov 2020, at 12:08, Smokey_Paul [via Silk Motorcycles] <[hidden email]> wrote:

Address ?

Sent from my Galaxy

[...]

http://silk-motorcycles.6084.x6.nabble.com/Silk-Keyring-tp5001753p5002081.html
To unsubscribe from Silk Keyring, click here.
NAML

Re: Silk Keyring

Keepin' on
Sorry, Paul - have e-mailed you on the other strand. E-mail me with how to pay, please, and I’ll send you postal address - [hidden email]. I’d like two if poss. (I have two Silks)

Regards
Ian McBride

Sent from my iPad