paddock stand

Peter Whitwell
I find it extremely difficult lifting the front on the silk of the ground - thinking a paddock stand would be helpful, can anyone give any advise - ?

Re: paddock stand

Hendred
It is a problem not having a centre stand.  I put a length of hardwood under the top frame rails just ahead of the spark plugs and support it on both sides with a couple of adjustable stands (roller supports for woodworking machinery!). Would be easy to make a couple supports from framing timber.  Supports the front wheel off the ground and keeps the bike stable.

Re: paddock stand

Titan500
Today me and my dad lifted the half built project down the stairs and out into the garage , safe to say i grabbed the light end and let him struggle :)

Re: paddock stand

Titan500
Today me and my dad lifted the half built project down the stairs and out into the garage , safe to say i grabbed the light end and let him struggle :)

Re: paddock stand

Remember the front and rear wheel spindles are hollow allowing a rod to pass thru and can be used with paddock stand adapters to use a standard easily bought universal stand. Works perfectly here is an example of a modified one.

Re: paddock stand

Peter Whitwell
Thanks very much purchased stand this week
 works great.

Re: paddock stand

Titan500
I have one and two padded plates fit under the rear footrest brackets and lift the bike up , glad you got sorted :)