West Hagbourne Bike Night

Hendred
West Hagbourne British Bike Night is on 14th July this year at the Horse & Harrow pub in West Hagbourne near Didcot.  Lots of interesting British bikes turn up and usually a couple of Silks.  I'm planning on taking my Silk along this year.  Be good to see more than two Silks together.  Will incur the wrath of my Velocette riding friends as they hate riding behind the Silk and breathing in the smokey fumes - he he!

Re: West Hagbourne Bike Night

I am going Jon so may plan to ride up on the old smoker

Re: West Hagbourne Bike Night

Hendred
Look forward to even larger clouds of smoke!  Just hope the weather co-operates.

Re: West Hagbourne Bike Night

Hendred
West Hagbourne British Bike Night is on July 14th.  If you are near to Didcot this a a good chance to see many British bikes - always a big crowd.  Could be three or more Silks there if all goes well. Held at the Horse and Harrow pub just off the A417.

Re: West Hagbourne Bike Night

rain rain and rain......

Re: West Hagbourne Bike Night

Hendred
Was a bit wet!  Two Silks there - my 700S and the one and only 500.  Some interesting bikes there including a Manx Norton, AJS 7R and Matchless M50.  Good selection of british bikes from a very early Levis through the usual Velocettes, Nortons and Triumphs.  Didn't see a Rotary there.  Plus a very large number of modern bikes.  The two Silks were parked together and created a lot of interest.  Hope for better weather next year.

Re: West Hagbourne Bike Night

Normally its my Rotary that's there but was going on the Silk until terrible rain down here in sunny Hampshire....

thought better of it and had a cup of tea  and a biscuit