Volunteer Required

gasman
Administrator
Due to personal circumstances and change in job position etc I have decided to sell all my Silk spares and bikes. These will be put on e-bay in  due course. Pheonix is on now.

I need a volunteer to do the website, it is very easy to use. If nobody wants to do it, it will just get deleted.

Please no messages asking for this or that.

All, enjoy your bikes.

Thanks for all your help over the time.

Kev

Re: Volunteer Required

Hi Kev,

Thanks for all of your hard work on the web site and for Silk owners.

All the best in the future and please keep in touch.

Paul

Re: Volunteer Required

hendred
Kev,

If you are still looking for someone to look after the website I'll contact you next week to discuss what is involved.  What is the best way to contact you?

Regards,

Jon