Silk Parts Group: Indoor bike covers

Arthur Farrow
I plan to make a small run of indoor breathable covers with the SILK diamond logo. These have been ordered.

They will be £50 posted anywhere in UK

Ask me for overseas postage rates

arthurwfarrow@hotmail.com

Re: Silk Parts Group: Indoor bike covers

Arthur Farrow
10 covers are on their way to me with half pre sold and should be here before 21st December 2022 evil Post strike willing

Since I do not intend to hold "stock" please order from me asap to avoid disappointment.

£50 each incl post and packing to UK addresses

arthurwfarrow@hotmail.com

Re: Silk Parts Group: Indoor bike covers

Arthur Farrow
I now have 10 covers in stock. 2 bought and paid for, 3 reserved

Those paid will be posted as soon as Christmas is over

PLEASE ORDER YOURS NOW ....I REALLY DO NOT SEE HOLDING SUCH A STOCK IS ADVANTAGOUS TO MY WALLET !!

Re: Silk Parts Group: Indoor bike covers

Arthur Farrow

I had one made for my Silk Scott too. Will not make any more of these unless paid in advance...I like this old logo!!

Best to you asll

Re: Silk Parts Group: Indoor bike covers

Arthur Farrow
4 SILK LOGO  covers left

I'm really surprised there has been so little interest so these will be the last ones

arthurwfarrow@hotmail.com

Re: Silk Parts Group: Indoor bike covers

Chris Exelby
Hi Arthur,

Its a great product and a really nice addition to the Silk. Its going to add more than £50 to the value of the bike that's for sure!

Thankyou for taking he initiative and designing and ordering them. I hope the stock returns to zero quickly.

Best wishes,
Chris

Silk number 46

Re: Silk Parts Group: Indoor bike covers

Hi Arthur I can take two covers and still need the cylinder head please

Re: Silk Parts Group: Indoor bike covers

Arthur Farrow
Fine...I'll reply direct to you

Re: Silk Parts Group: Indoor bike covers

Arthur Farrow
Just ONE Silk indoor cover left now after sudden flurry

Who wants it ...................do I order more??

Re: Silk Parts Group: Indoor bike covers

Arthur Farrow
Ohhh found another here tucked down the rear of something

LAST ONE EVER...will be no more !!

Re: Silk Parts Group: Indoor bike covers

Arthur Farrow
The last one is now sold. There will be no more due to lack of demand, don't say I didn't warn !!.