Silk Drawings and Documents

Titangt500
In regards to drawings. I had an array of Silk drawings bestowed upon me  by Clive Worrall. These were collected from the Silk drawings room in 1998   before they were to potentially be lost or destroyed and although they are genuine, original Silk drawings , it is unknown at what stage of development they were  made ,and how reliable they actually are .

Silk motorcycles are my passion ,if I can help anyone ,I certainly shall do . I have not tried to with hold any documents or information. But since taking custodianship of them , I have been trying to find a resolution as to how best to proceed ..

I have had correspondence with Clive about going forward.

If anyone requires Silk drawings , please contact me directly on dalejones1993@hotmail.com. Where I shall send a copy of the requested drawing(s) electronically. These will be purely for reference only ( the documents shall be water marked outlining this ) , and not for manufacturing purposes . It is your choice what you choose to do with them when you receive these documents

I rarely come on this forum, as I lead a very hectic and busy lifestyle and work life .I want the forum  to be a good , helpful and cheerful domain. So please contact me by email personally for requests of any Silk documents.

Best regards

Dale