Headlamp shroud rubbers

gasman
Arthur has spent time and money getting some new rubbers made for the headlamp shrouds, he has several sets for you, anyone want any.

PLEASE CIRCULATE TO ALL SILK OWNERS

I have commissioned a mould from a good friend who makes most of the magneto rubber parts for the classic industry. This is being done as a favour NOT on a commercial basis but I have had to forward order and commit top 20 sets of 4 rubbers (80 in total). These are all hot moulded by hand

I have just received the sample batch of 4 and am delighted to say they are a super. A nice tight fit on the tubes and a little washing up liquid ensures a good snug fit (see picture attached)

They will be £20 for a set of 4 incl postage this being an “at cost” figure so how many would you like ?

Contact Arthur on   Mobile 0771 0078586
New Rubbers

Re: Headlamp shroud rubbers

Arthur Farrow
Orders now being taken !!

e mail me at arthurwfarrow@hotmail.com and prefer payment by paypal

Re: Headlamp Brcket rubbers

Arthur Farrow
Rubbers are in stock now, this is a strictly limited self-help batch and no more will be made

GET EM WHILST YOU CAN !!

Re: Headlamp shroud rubbers

hendred
Arthur,

The shroud rubbers arrived safely; they look very good.
Thanks
Jon