Headlamp brackets & speedo/rev counter bezels

Headlamp brackets & speedo/rev counter bezels

Eric Ratcliffe
Hi, Looking for headlamp brackets,for a Mk11 Silk 700s.
Or a drawing, to make them.
Also, need to replace the speedo/rev counter bezels.
The chrome has gone, pitted etc.
Does any one know, of replacements.

Thanks in advance.
Eric ratcliffe.

Re: Headlamp brackets & speedo/rev counter bezels

gasman
Administrator
Eric, i'll measure mine and send you details if Clive doesn't have the original drawing for you. Arthur has or had a set of rubbers if you need these. Do I have your details of your frame and engine numbers. Kev

Re: Headlamp brackets & speedo/rev counter bezels

I have a set if they can be copied?

Re: Headlamp brackets & speedo/rev counter bezels

Staffs
Eric did you mean the steel brackets that hold the head light. I have a few somewhere. Give me a call. clive