Have I bought a 'lemon'?

Jimbob
Glad my bike was one more to add to the Silk register. With the bike came this letter published by the original owner in a magazine. Certainly he had an issue or two. I expect Clive would remember the bike/owner well!

Re: Have I bought a 'lemon'?

Dont worry they all do that Sir..

Re: Have I bought a 'lemon'?

gasman
You love them or hate them,

Sent from my iPhone

On 24 Apr 2014, at 16:14, "Jimbob [via Silk Motorcycles]" <[hidden email]> wrote:

Glad my bike was one more to add to the Silk register. With the bike came this letter published by the original owner in a magazine. Certainly he had an issue or two. I expect Clive would remember the bike/owner well!

http://silk-motorcycles.6084.x6.nabble.com/Have-I-bought-a-lemon-tp5001047.html
To start a new topic under Silk Motorcycles, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from Silk Motorcycles, click here.
NAML