Happy New Year and a NEW Project

gasman
Administrator
Happy New Year to all you Silk owners, let's hope we can have more riding this year than last. P.S. did you know I have a new project,

Re: Happy New Year and a NEW Project

Very nice Kev I have always fancied one of those also.

Good luck with it but it looks pretty complete anyway

Re: Happy New Year and a NEW Project

Staffs
Just catching up Gasman. I think you have rather spoilt yourself this last 12 months! Does the wife know or does she think you have painted the Silk again? Happy New year to you and family Staffs.

Re: Happy New Year and a NEW Project

gasman
Administrator
Just for a change I can say she knew about both before they came home, doesn't happen often.