Fitting Tri-Spark Firebox Pro to a Mk. 2 Silk

Fitting Tri-Spark Firebox Pro to a Mk. 2 Silk

RoyalBlue
Hi, I recently fitted a Tri-Spark Firebox Pro ignition system to my Mk. 2 Silk. I have attached a few notes on what I did should anybody else be interested in converting. The Tri-Spark is user programmable for advance/retard. I used some basic settings but I hope that next year I will be able to do some tweaking to see if I can optimise the setup.

Any questions then please let me know.

Thanks
Shaun

Adapting_a_Tri_Spark_Firebox_Pro_to_Silk_700S_MK_2_V1.pdf

Re: Fitting Tri-Spark Firebox Pro to a Mk. 2 Silk

Chris Exelby
Hi Shaun,

This is a very constructive and complete report and I am keen to hear in due course how it has impacted the performance of the Silk.

Great stuff!

Cheers,
Chris

Re: Fitting Tri-Spark Firebox Pro to a Mk. 2 Silk

That's another great idea 💡

Tri Spark units seem really reliable too.

That's Tri Spark and Electrex World that work well 👌