Crashed Silk 700s Mk 2

Eric Ratcliffe
This post was updated on .
Hi,
    Many years ago, about 1985,I saw a Silk 700s mk 2, with green paint work.
    It had been in a bad crash, bent frame,bent forks,damaged fuel tank,etc.
    It was in, a small railway arch bike shop, in Bolton.
    The reg was unusual, RAX 700R, I wonder what became of that bike.

Re: Crashed Silk 700s Mk 2

I dont know why but that number plate rings a bell I am sure I have either seen that bike or pictures of it lately???

Re: Crashed Silk 700s Mk 2

Dooh I remember why now I know the gearbox lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NWObqxmYXYA

Re: Crashed Silk 700s Mk 2

Eric Ratcliffe
Hi Paul,
          Glad, the bike made it back on the road.
          It was in a bad way, when I saw it.