British Bike Night - Tuesday July 11th

hendred
The West Hagbourne British Bike Night has moved to Upton Recreation ground this year - about1/2 mile from the West Hagbourne site - on the A417 near Didcot.  Usually a good turnout of interesting British bike and one or two Silks.  Last year the 500 won best bike in show. Worth a trip if in travelling distance.

Re: British Bike Night - Tuesday July 11th

Would have needed a boat from here the rain was so bad,,,

Re: British Bike Night - Tuesday July 11th

hendred
Too wet for me as well - and I'm only two miles from the event.