sprocket.

Kev nice work on the crank, I hope you have mates rates when you do them

Re: sprocket.

gasman
Administrator
I hope mine turns out like that once I've completed making it. The one in the pics is Dales, I'm just swapping the drive sprockets to 3/8 conversion. Been busy doing other things so my crank has taken a back seat just now.

Sent from my iPhone

On 8 Jun 2014, at 10:00, "Smokey_Paul [via Silk Motorcycles]" <[hidden email]> wrote:

Kev nice work on the crank, I hope you have mates rates when you do them

http://silk-motorcycles.6084.x6.nabble.com/sprocket-tp5001098.html
To start a new topic under Silk Motorcycles, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from Silk Motorcycles, click here.
NAML