silk headlamp bracket rubbers

Titan500
Hi guys , apparently there is a chap who supplies these , anyone know of him or have something spare?
Regards

Re: silk headlamp bracket rubbers

gasman
Administrator
D.   eBay. he is on there under silk come on man get some work done on that bike

Sent from my iPhone

On 21 May 2014, at 13:35, "Titan500 [via Silk Motorcycles]" <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi guys , apparently there is a chap who supplies these , anyone know of him or have something spare?
Regards

http://silk-motorcycles.6084.x6.nabble.com/silk-headlamp-bracket-rubbers-tp5001077.html
To start a new topic under Silk Motorcycles, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from Silk Motorcycles, click here.
NAML

Re: silk headlamp bracket rubbers

Titan500
things are moving , my engine has gone off to a strange man ;)

Re: silk headlamp bracket rubbers

gasman
Administrator
I wouldn't have given it to him, u coming along sometime

Sent from my iPhone

http://silk-motorcycles.6084.x6.nabble.com/silk-headlamp-bracket-rubbers-tp5001077p5001079.html
To start a new topic under Silk Motorcycles, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from Silk Motorcycles, click here.
NAML

Re: silk headlamp bracket rubbers

Hendred
See Headlamp Shroud Rubbers thread near bottom of page 3 on this forum.  It has contact details for Arthur Farrow who supplied them.  He may have some left.