enthusiasm or lack off

gasman
Administrator
Come on you guys, great chance to get your views into the Yowl magazine and even a few pictures, I started off by moaning to some Scott club members that the Silks where left out and maybe not really wanted in the club and now Im editor I can place as much as you would like into the Yowls but where is it?? Do i bother with Silks or not, choice is yours. may sound harsh but I'm not running after you.

send any items for inclusion to  yowleditor@gmail.com

Thanks Kev

Re: enthusiasm or lack off

Hendred
Plenty of enthusiasm for Silks, none for Scotts, the Scott Owners Club or the Yowl so I won't be sending any contributions.  Being the editor of the Yowl is your project ,not mine, so I won't lose any sleep over you not running after me for content.

Good luck and enjoy your Scott

Re: enthusiasm or lack off

gasman
Administrator
Well at least you put something in writing, Thanks for taking the time to reply and now I won't waste my time with Silks.
All the best to all. Kev

Re: enthusiasm or lack off

Hi Kev must admit I spoke to Scott Owners Club member at a bike meet and he was rather ignorant towards Silk so I am surprised that the club does have an interest maybe I just met a bad egg?

I hope you can spark some interest in these wonderful smokers

Re: enthusiasm or lack off

gasman
Administrator
That was exactly what I was trying to get removed but its plainly obvious that Silk and Scott owners do not want this. Maybe we are too much interested in bikes and not politics. Ive tried. No more, hopefully will speak to you soon all the best Paul, Kev

Re: enthusiasm or lack off

Hendred
It's a shame Gasman has removed his posts as anybody looking at this thread (and several others) will wonder whatever happened.  Forums are not the best places to try and have debates on the rights and wrongs of things or the politics of one make clubs - much better over a pint or a cup of tea.  Owning and running old motorcycles is meant to be fun and membership and participation in clubs is entirely optional.  If it stops being fun then I will do something else, but hopefully that will be some time in the future when I can't kick the bike over anymore.

A one make club for Silks is pretty unlikely as the bikes are spread all over the place and there are so few of them. This forum is a great place to share experiences, problems and solutions. It is good to see a few Silks gathered together at events like the Popham Megameet and West Hagbourne British Bike night.

Enjoy your bikes and have fun.