eBay crook or not

Watch out all Triumph owners there is a seller on eBay selling what he states are NOS APEX Triumph pumps for Tiger Cubs but these are not what they seem these are pumps from Poundland thus cost one pound that he has marked up as Triumph but funnily enough he has marked them with the Hinkley logo and not the Original...DOOH--!!!!

I bought a couple from poundland and they are ok for a pound but not £45.. please warn anoyone you know

[url]http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Triumph-Tiger-Cub-T20-Apex-England-Tyre-Inflator-Part-number-D296-/110989881556?pt=UK_Motorcycle_Parts&hash=item19d78330d4[/url]

Re: eBay crook or not

These pumps have now been listed correctly so you now take your choice if you are happy with the items.

Re: eBay crook or not

In fact they are now so well listed some of the new ones I would have liked to have bought... DOOH!! Serves me right and I appologise for the earlier post to everyone... red face red face