West Hagbourne British Bike Night 15 July

West Hagbourne British Bike Night 15 July

Hendred
The British Bike Night at the Horse and Harrow near Didcot is on 15th July.  Usually one or two Silks there plus lots of other interesting British bikes.  Unfortunately I'm away this week so won't be able to go.  Starts at 6pm.

Re: West Hagbourne British Bike Night 15 July

Yes I hope to go on my Silk if I am out of work quick enough and the weathers good otherwise Bonneville it is but also remember we are trying to get some Silks together for Popham in August too.

Re: West Hagbourne British Bike Night 15 July

Oh dear...

Re: West Hagbourne British Bike Night 15 July

Hendred
I should be at Popham again this year on the Silk - unless it does something nasty in the meantime!