West Hagbourne British Bike Night -12 July

West Hagbourne British Bike Night -12 July

Hendred
The  British Bike Night is on the 12th July at the Horse and Harrow pub in West Hagbourne, just off the A417 near Didcot.  Lots of interesting british and more modern machinery and a two of Silks the last couple of years.  Come along and see how many Silks we can get in one place.

Here is the link to the website:  http://www.northberksmcc.com/events.html

Re: West Hagbourne British Bike Night -12 July

Jon I will be there but my Norton does makes sense on the long run up

Re: West Hagbourne British Bike Night -12 July

Hendred
Hope it stays dry this year.  Not much fun in the rain but it does clean up the brake discs really well.  They go bright orange in no time in the rain!