We want to be together

What happens whn two Silk's meet up

Re: We want to be together

gasman
Administrator
You get me the details of engine number and frame number if they are not already on my site and don't leave them alone together, you'll never know what might happen.

Re: We want to be together

Dont panic Kev it's Jon who is on the forum

Re: We want to be together

gasman
Administrator
I thought u would be in control

Sent from my iPhone

On 21 Aug 2013, at 10:48, "Smokey_Paul [via Silk Motorcycles]" <[hidden email]> wrote:

Dont panic Kev it's Jon who is on the forum

http://silk-motorcycles.6084.x6.nabble.com/We-want-to-be-together-tp5000899p5000904.html
To start a new topic under Silk Motorcycles, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from Silk Motorcycles, click here.
NAML