Water slide Silk transfers

Molar
Is it possible to purchase Silk waterslide transfers for the petrol tank and side panels.
By Molar.

Re: Water slide Silk transfers

I think the only copies you can get are from the VMCC transfer scheme, they are not perfect maybe a bit too gold but the best you will find. In fact the only ones you will find.

It may be worth contacting Clive at Foxtwood Cottages to see if he has some originals still floating about?

Thanks Paul, I will follow the avenues you suggest for the Silk transfers, the ones on the VMCC look good, Take care, Molar

Sent: Sunday, July 10, 2016 11:22 PM
Subject: Re: Water slide Silk transfers

I think the only copies you can get are from the VMCC transfer scheme, they are not perfect maybe a bit too gold but the best you will find. In fact the only ones you will find.

It may be worth contacting Clive at Foxtwood Cottages to see if he has some originals still floating about?

http://silk-motorcycles.6084.x6.nabble.com/Water-slide-Silk-transfers-tp5001506p5001507.html
To unsubscribe from Water slide Silk transfers, click here.
NAML