Value of a 1977 Silk 700s

jcor
Greetings,
With so few made and a limited history on resale, my partner and I are trying to determine the value of a 1977 Silk 700s Sabre MK2. We have a very nice example here in the United States, that needs a little sorting but cosmetically is in fine condition.  It is on the known list with frame and engine numbers - 700s/2/63 700s/2/65, respectively.  The motorcycle is potentially for sale however at this point we're just trying to understand its value.  Appreciate any assistance from the Silk experts.
Cheers

Re: Value of a 1977 Silk 700s

just helping
Anything from £2000 to £16000 ish depending on condition and work required, also how badly someone wants it. Put it on eBay with a reserve your happy with.

Re: Value of a 1977 Silk 700s

I would start at $10.000,00 and see how it goes

Re: Value of a 1977 Silk 700s

peter Whitwell
Is it coming to thee UK?

Re: Value of a 1977 Silk 700s

jcor
it would have to be shipped.  More than happy to help a buyer with shipping.