Tufnol and Silk Motorcycles

Hendred
Was looking up the properties of Tufnol grades and came across this:

http://www.tufnol.co.uk/sectors/general.aspx

Interesting.
JJ

Re: Tufnol and Silk Motorcycles

JJ
I thought Tufnol was an England bowler and TMS commentator, what's he doing in my swing arm bush?
JJ

Re: Tufnol and Silk Motorcycles

That's interesting as I have 138 here and the bushes are very worn and need replacing.

Re: Tufnol and Silk Motorcycles

Hendred
I used delrin for some swinging arm bushes for a Morini recently.  Easy to machine and ream to fit and self lubricating to a degree.  Passed MOT with no problem and will be interesting to see how well they last. Don't see why it wouldn't work on a Silk as well.