Triumph 7 plate clutch upgrade.

Staffs
Hi just to let you know I have just had a small batch of Silk 700s plain clutch plates done. If you want to fit the Triumph 7 plate clutch you will need one of these. The price is £15 each inc post and pack.

Hendred your plate and parts will be in the post today Tuesday 24/10.

Re: Triumph 7 plate clutch upgrade.

ukpco
I'd like one please. How do I order and pay for it?
Paul

Re: Triumph 7 plate clutch upgrade.

Hi I will have a couple thanks will give you a call. Cheers

Hi Sorry for the delay in my reply. Let me have your address, email me staffspitbuell@gmail.com and I will get it in the post. We have a card machine for our holiday cottages or bank tranfer or by cheque, what ever suites you. Regards Staffs

Re: Triumph 7 plate clutch upgrade.

Staffs
Hi Smokey, email your address and I will get them in the post staffspitbuell@gmail.com. Card, bank transfer or cheque what ever suites.
Regards Staffs