Tank stickers

DaveParker
Thanks to Arthur giving me an original sheet of tank, side panel ant tail pinstripe transfers (can’t be any left) rather than use them on the tank I bought from him I sent them to Classic Tranfers who have now replicated them and offer them a vinyl stickers along with the tank badges as a complete set, they sent me some and the are perfect.

Re: Tank stickers

Sorry Dave to tell you I have about five or so sets of original decals and also original brass type which I am digging out for someone.
I also have some prototype style which were going to be used but changed to the black and gold.

I would use the originals why store them and use replicas ? I use originals on my rebuilds so sadly only 5 or so left. 😔

Re: Tank stickers

Arthur Farrow
This is the very point of it all!!

Unless stuff is publicly known and available then it does not exist if you see what I mean. Paul if you have stuff available please could you supply a list?

Re: Tank stickers

I normally just wait for a request on here and then help out as I have done many times in the past, my problem with spares is that as I restore or recommission so many bikes I need every spare I can get. So far and as many on here know I have worked on or restored well over 10 bikes maybe 15 so I don't think I am doing a bad job.

Happy to let you know what I have but it will take a while to dig it out as it's not all in one location.

Plus running and hosting this website and forum, yes it needs a revamp and update, has cost me well over a thousand pounds over the years which I have done to help the Silk Community as the best archive of info with lots more to be added. I have had one donation from a very kind member but I have never ever asked for anything in doing so.