Steel gear lever

Titan500
Hi guys , hope you are well? It appears the lockheed lever I have had fitted to my Silk is made from steel , I compared it to another one (which was alloy) the fitment at the master cylinder are is identical. The lever is pretty much the same but is made from steel and weighs a whole lot more. Anyone else come across one?

Re: Steel gear lever

Mine are alloy sorry

Re: Steel gear lever

Hendred
I'm confused - are you refering to the clutch lever (reference to the master cylinder)?  If it is the clutch lever then I expect somebody made up a steel one to replace a broken alloy lever.  The alloy clutch lever is available from Andover Norton, I think the part number is CP2233-18 but you would need to talk to them to confirm. It is part of the AP Classic range - see the AP website.  Listed at £46.72 + vat, etc. at Andover Norton.