Spondon callipers

Molar
Happy New Year members. Where can I get new rubber "O" rings for the slider bolts in the  Spondon callipers fitted to my 1978 Silk, or what size should they be on the inside and outside diameter?
Ride safely, Molar.

Re: Spondon callipers

Hendred
Sorry can't help - my Silk has AP Lockheed callipers.

Re: Spondon callipers

Molar
Thanks Hendred, Lucky you, Lockheed callipers are probably a better calliper than the Spondon.
Good of you to reply. Regards Molar

Sent: Sunday, January 8, 2017 6:42 PM
To: Molar
Subject: Re: Spondon callipers

Sorry can't help - my Silk has AP Lockheed callipers.

http://silk-motorcycles.6084.x6.nabble.com/Spondon-callipers-tp5001606p5001607.html
To unsubscribe from Spondon callipers, click here.
NAML

Re: Spondon callipers

Hendred
Have you tried emailing Clive Worrell, he may have the information you need?

Re: Spondon callipers

Molar
That sounds a good idea. Thanks Hendred, I will give that a try.
Take care, your reply is much appreciated. Molar.

Sent: Saturday, January 14, 2017 9:57 AM
To: Molar

Have you tried emailing Clive Worrell, he may have the information you need?

http://silk-motorcycles.6084.x6.nabble.com/Spondon-callipers-tp5001606p5001610.html
To unsubscribe from Spondon callipers, click here.
NAML

Re: Spondon callipers

just helping
I got mine from      www.andover-norton.co.uk   very helpful.

Re: Spondon callipers

Molar
Thanks for the information, it looks like I need a parts number to source the “O”rings from Andover Norton.
After help from Clive Worrell I will now be able to find a replacement “O” rings with a search on the computer.
Take care biker and thanks for stopping to help. Molar

Sent: Sunday, January 15, 2017 12:40 PM
To: Molar

I got mine from      www.andover-norton.co.uk   very helpful.

http://silk-motorcycles.6084.x6.nabble.com/Spondon-callipers-tp5001606p5001612.html