Silk new Owner

gasman
Administrator
Congratulations to Steve on becoming the owner of Silk 700 number 1. I hope you enjoy the bike with many miles of happy riding.
That now leaves me time to get on with the Phoenix, The first job after a complete strip down is to make a new crankshaft, I have the drawings, I like a challenge. Oh and the bikes stripped already.
Will keep you informed.  Kev

Re: Silk new Owner

Did it move South so we know as we are trying to organise a get togther next year near Oxford?

Re: Silk new Owner

gasman
Administrator
Bromsgrove area

Sent from my iPhone

On 21 Aug 2013, at 10:49, "Smokey_Paul [via Silk Motorcycles]" <[hidden email]> wrote:

Did it move South so we know as we are trying to organise a get togther next year near Oxford?

http://silk-motorcycles.6084.x6.nabble.com/Silk-new-Owner-tp5000903p5000905.html
To start a new topic under Silk Motorcycles, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from Silk Motorcycles, click here.
NAML