Silk in Museum

Garenne
My local VMCC section had a run to the Internal Fire  Museum in Cardiganshire yesterday.  To my suprise a Silk was on display in their new Motorcycle Section.  It is a single cylinder and one I am sure I saw being campaigned at a Barbon hillclimb many moons ago ridden by Graham Rhodes I think.  If anyone is into engines of all sorts it is worth a visit if you are on the west coast of Wales any time.

Re: Silk in Museum

Thanks for sharing cracking like bike I think from George's comments the single worked very well.