Silk in Classic Bike this month.

Re: Silk in Classic Bike this month.

Hendred
Was a good excuse to go for a ride to get the magazine.  Found the comment about removing one of the advance / retard springs to improve performance interesting because my bike only had one spring fitted.  I thought it was a mistake and replaced them.  Does anybody have any information about this modification?  It would seem to cause the engine to reach full advance at lower rpm.

Clive was trying out the Pazon / Boyer ignition system and found he was getting full advance at about 1800 rpm.  Is there any feed back on how the bike actually performs?