Silk history book

Hopefully Amberley publishing have accepted my book and it will be published,  take a look here
https://www.amberley-books.com/silk-motorcycles-19701980.html

Re: Silk history book

Hendred
Any update from Amberley on whether they have accepted your book?  Looks as though it is going to be printed having a price and a publishing date.  Another for the bike book collection.

Here's hoping

Jon

Re: Silk history book

Hi yes it has been ok'd and is due print end of this year.

Hopefully people will enjoy George's thoughts I wrote up from his notes and ramblings

Re: Silk history book

Need some more words to meet their specs anyone with any more info or pictures?