Silk for sale ??

Anyone know of this bike looks a bargain to me ?

Re: Silk for sale ??

RoyalBlue
Hi Paul, thats the bike I bought about a month or so ago. It is in very nice condition but not concours.

Cheers
Shaun

Re: Silk for sale ??

Well done do I have the numbers for the register?

Re: Silk for sale ??

RoyalBlue
Hi Paul, it is 76/78 so it looks like its a known machine.

It would be handy if the register held a few more details of the bike (assuming the owner is happy to add them). Is this worth pursuing?

Cheers
Shaun

Re: Silk for sale ??

Ah yes we know that one I did some work on it some years ago for the last but one owner.