Silk for Sale

Hendred
While trawling the net for a picture of the offside of a Silk I came across this Silk for sale at Classic Bikes No. 131/133 ( no bung on either side of the swinging arm eccentric!).

http://www.classicbikes.co.uk/

Re: Silk for Sale

Ok Kev I see this was a known bike so who sold this beauty, I had to look twice as it is nearly as nice as mine....

RE: Silk for Sale

gasman
Administrator
Theres nothing that looks like yours yet, ?
just added numbers to list no idea where it came from.

Kevin Bayliss

Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2013 15:54:58 -0700
From: [hidden email]
To: [hidden email]
Subject: Re: Silk for Sale

Ok Kev I see this was a known bike so who sold this beauty, I had to look twice as it is nearly as nice as mine....

http://silk-motorcycles.6084.x6.nabble.com/Silk-for-Sale-tp5000939p5000940.html
To start a new topic under Silk Motorcycles, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from Silk Motorcycles, click here.
NAML

RE: Silk for Sale

Well maybe another rider into the fold soon?