Silk crash bars.

Hi All I was talking to a stainless bar fabricator recently and he has a pair Silk crash bars a as a pattern and will make sets for about £35 a pair. He will also make grab rails etc if he has a pattern for a good price too. Any interest let me know and we can make a group purchase.

Cheers Paul

Re: Silk crash bars.

gasman
Paul, if you are able to supply a grab handle for a pattern I will take one of each if the job is up to your standard, kev

Sent from my iPhone

> On 12 Oct 2013, at 08:50, "Smokey_Paul [via Silk Motorcycles]" <ml-node+s6084n5000932h99@n6.nabble.com> wrote:
>
> Hi All I was talking to a stainless bar fabricator recently and he has a pair Silk crash bars a as a pattern and will make sets for about £35 a pair. He will also make grab rails etc if he has a pattern for a good price too. Any interest let me know and we can make a group purchase.
>
> Cheers Paul

> http://silk-motorcycles.6084.x6.nabble.com/Silk-crash-bars-tp5000932.html
> To start a new topic under Silk Motorcycles, email ml-node+s6084n4461607h24@n6.nabble.com
> To unsubscribe from Silk Motorcycles, click here.
> NAML

Re: Silk crash bars.

Will see him this weekend hopefully

Re: Silk crash bars.

Eric Ratcliffe
Hi Paul,
Guy called Jeff Holt,has just had some Silk stainless crash bars made.
His phone number is 01204844204 work, 01204843340 home.

Eric.

Re: Silk crash bars.

Yes he had the pattern I am dealing with the same builder.

Re: Silk crash bars.

Dirk
Hello,
i would also take a set of these stainless crash bars.
Am i too late?
Please let me know.

Dirk
www.sidecarrangers@t-online.de

Re: Silk crash bars.

Dont worry I am speaking with him now as I may be getting the grab rail as well made.

Re: Silk crash bars.

gasman
Administrator
any update