Silk copper Head Gaskets

Titangt500
Hi, here I am with another post about Copper head gaskets. Since last time I posted, they have been bought by quite a few silk owners who have all fitted them and they have been very successful. I will be producing another batch. The original composite ones are now unavailable, and the copper ones I supply are all recommended and used  by reputable people in the Silk scene. This will be a limited run, so once sold out a Silk 700 head gasket will be almost impossible to get!

Supplied, including postage and packaging for £27.

Best wishes

Dale

Re: Silk copper Head Gaskets

gilesorton
I will take one. Please let me know when you are ready to despatch. Giles

Re: Silk copper Head Gaskets

I think I still have some original gasket sets left I will have to check again still in a muddle after divorce.
I now work for a motorcycle company full time and can investigate having some original high quality composite gaskets made again.
Must pull my finger out.... at least speaking to the publisher again lol

Re: Silk copper Head Gaskets

gilesorton
Good to hear from you Paul. I hope you are getting everything sorted out for yourself post divorce.

Re: Silk copper Head Gaskets

Arthur Farrow
Put me down for one too please  ARTHUR

Re: Silk copper Head Gaskets

Chris Exelby
Hi Dale,

I would like to order one from you please as its a job I will have to do in the future as water is leaking through the head studs!

Please let me know how to order and pay for the gasket.

Many thanks,
Chris Exelby