Silk Website

Hi all I am at present working with Kev to make a new website for Silk Motorcycles to host the forum etc. but we may have to change the domain name slightly so please watch out for further updates.

Cheers Paul

Re: Silk Website

The new Silk website is on www.Silk-motorcycles.org

Thanks for your support

Re: Silk Website

Any thoughts or requests on the new site?

Thanks for your thoughts and also any inputs?

Re: Silk Website

gasman
Administrator
Can u add more videos or just the one you have???

Sent from my iPhone

On 20 Jan 2015, at 21:47, Smokey_Paul [via Silk Motorcycles] <[hidden email]> wrote:

Any thoughts or requests on the new site?

Thanks for your thoughts and also any inputs?

http://silk-motorcycles.6084.x6.nabble.com/Silk-Website-tp5001210p5001220.html
To start a new topic under Silk Motorcycles, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from Silk Motorcycles, click here.
NAML

Re: Silk Website

Hendred
The site is good but difficult to find.  I have tried Google and Yahoo and can find the forum but not the main site.  Any ideas on how to make it easier to find?  Be a shame if  interested people can't find the site.

Re: Silk Website

gasman
Administrator
The more you search the quicker the site will rise to the top

Sent from my iPhone

http://silk-motorcycles.6084.x6.nabble.com/Silk-Website-tp5001210p5001222.html
To start a new topic under Silk Motorcycles, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from Silk Motorcycles, click here.
NAML

Re: Silk Website

Yes more videos on the way just setting up pages at present to get an idea of site planning.

We are appearing on Google now but yes it needs searching for every day for us to get higher.

Re: Silk Website

gasman
Administrator
Good , I searched the site about 50 times today we will soon be at the top

Sent from my iPhone

http://silk-motorcycles.6084.x6.nabble.com/Silk-Website-tp5001210p5001224.html
To start a new topic under Silk Motorcycles, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from Silk Motorcycles, click here.
NAML

Re: Silk Website

Hendred
Had a "Search Session" this morning - now getting messages from Google asking if I'm a robot as they are getting unusual activity from my network!  Trying Yahoo instead, can't find the site there at all.