Silk Scott

Steve N
Hi there - new to forum and the Silk motorcycle but I thought I would introduce myself. I bought the Silk Scott that was for sale near Stockport, apparently 23rd made but I have no idea if that is the case. It seems to run well. The bike had a load of work done by Ged Rumble, and it is very well documented. I am up in Scotland and a member of the Scott club, so acquainted with George who also has a Silk Scott. I am hoping I don't need a lot of spares or technical help (yet) but I am sure I will be posting for something! Steve

Re: Silk Scott

Welcome Steve have you checked if your number is a registered number on the database, if not could you please pm them to me to be recorded.

Thanks Paul