Silk Scott

Arthur Farrow
I see Wesellclassicbikes have a silk scott for sale...anybody recognise it or own it? I bought a bike from them years ago and it was an "experience" but OK in the end.

I may be interested if he fancies a PX with my AFS matchless or nearly new BMW F800GT

Re: Silk Scott

He has had it for a while and maybe priced a bit high.
Its the guys son or partner running it now apparently as he was made bankrupt and went to court for misdealing I believe but dont quote me. I did speak to someone who had a bike sale or return and never got paid so I guess be sure all is good.

Re: Silk Scott

Arthur Farrow
I know all about their past trading as Cotswold Classics. See Companies house

Bike apparently has been sold. Bugger I fancied it.

Re: Silk Scott

That was it Cotswold Classics well remembered