Silk History

Hi if anyone has anything intersting on Silk I am writing a book at present and every snippet or interesting picture would be greatfully received.

Really short on info at present and want to make it very factual. Have spoken to Clive and George and awaiting their info.

Regards

Paul

Re: Silk History

Hendred
I have an old letter about restarting production after Silk stopped and it includes details of some possible improvements.  It's' from G Pedlar dated5/7/82.  Do you have a copy?

Re: Silk History

No I haven't thanks Jon

Re: Silk History

Hendred
I'll make a copy and get it to you.  Good luck with the book project.

Jon

Re: Silk History

Txirindumoto
Hello, this is Enrique from Spain, something important, here in Navarra is the first Silk Scott, The Silk Scott Prototype.

Re: Silk History

ukpco
Here's the address for an advert for this bike, only £25k. It's been for sale on this site for quite a while.

http://www.carandclassic.co.uk/car/C563019

Re: Silk History

Txirindumoto
25 k is to put out courious people, could be less...

Re: Silk History

Welcome Enrique and thanks for the pictures I will post them on the site soon.