Silk Dust cover

Arthur Farrow
Today my bike ran on the road for the first time in lord knows how many years. Superb in all ways. What a Handler!! Brakes especially the front are VERY good. Fancy adjustable AP master cylinder CP3125/2 is excellent. Smooth engine with good power but not yet Strobed the BOYER .

After first ride 9 June 20

As a treat i broke out the custom made bike cover DUST OFF made for me a while ago. The guy does not seem to like to do custom ones any more but worth a try. I supplied the logo so he has in his machine.

Silk indoor cover

Re: Silk Dust cover

gilesorton
She is looking very good. Glad you enjoyed exercising her. I had mine out for a quick ride tonight to collect some real ale from an enterprising local sports club. My front brakes, also twin discs, are excellent, though I have never been convinced that the rear brake pedal does much more than operate the brake light.
Who did your cover and how much would you expect one to cost?

Re[2]: Silk Dust cover

Arthur Farrow
It was made by....DUST OFF....!...cost about £35. I have these covers on all my bikes. If the Silk boys were organised we might be able to have a batch made.  AHH Real Ale...is there another sort ? I enjoyed a brace of Oakham Cirtras in celebration.   :-)

She is looking very good. Glad you enjoyed exercising her. I had mine out for a quick ride tonight to collect some real ale from an enterprising local sports club. My front brakes, also twin discs, are excellent, though I have never been convinced that the rear brake pedal does much more than operate the brake light.
Who did your cover and how much would you expect one to cost?

http://silk-motorcycles.6084.x6.nabble.com/Silk-Dust-cover-tp5001934p5001935.html
To unsubscribe from Silk Dust cover, click here.
NAML

Re: Silk Dust cover

Arthur well done looks awesome please send me a few pictures for the site