Silk 700s Radiator for sale

Titangt500
H guys ,

Please see below images of the Silk 700s radiator I have for sale, this is made of alloy and has an upgraded core compared to the standard radiator , it has no major dings or dents , but as you can see it needs a bit of a polish / fettle up. A good cheap alternative if you are having issues with your original one , as will look great once on the bike.. I am looking for £85 :)

Please contact me with any questions :)

silk rad
silk rad 1
silk rad 12

Thanks in advance!

Dale

Re: Silk 700s Radiator for sale

Keepin' on
If you can get it packaged and delivered I’ll give you £85 plus P+P - let me know how to progress, please.