Silk 500

gasman
Administrator
On the alternator cover it looks like a water pump is fitted, anyone know??

Re: Silk 500

Kev I have seen that bike a couple of times and never noticed I will look closer when I see it again hopefully next month at West Hagbourne bike night.

Paul

Re: Silk 500

Well the bike was not at Cassington today, thought it may be I will look at West Hagbourne. I will have my Silk there so he may well spot me lol

Re: Silk 500

Staffs
I should remember but????? I think we used a yamaha 350 pump and then made a housing. It stuck out a long way and spoiled the look of the engine, but it was a one off with a printing dead line to meet so we had to go with it. The bike never came back to the factory after it was won even though we offered to do some more carb work on it.

Re: Silk 500

hendred
Hi,

I was talking to the owner about the Silk 500 and it does have a water pump