Scott meeting

gasman
Administrator
Right guys, most of the southern Silk owners have not gone to Abbotsholme due to distance and Popham event which is normally the same weekend, unless I am mistaken these two events are now on separate weekends and the Scott gathering is going to be at Shuttleworth this year approx 2 hrs drive from Popham. is anyone planning to attend the Scott event with there Silk, ?????  And or Scott.  Let me know and see if we can get a record attendance, I will contact George Silk and see if he is going to attend, it may be a good opertunity to meet him if you have not done so already. Kev

Re: Scott meeting

Hi Kev do you know the date ?

Popham is 14th August.

Re: Scott meeting

gasman
Administrator
Paul the date is the 21st August, hope to be there also Kev