SILK 700s MK2 SEAT CLIP

Eric Ratcliffe
This post was updated on .
Hi

Looking for, replacement front seat clip.
The original plastic clip was poor, it did not last long.
What are owners,using today.

Re: SILK 700s MK2

I will send you a picture of mine as I used an oven door stainless clip it is better than the original by miles.

Re: SILK 700s MK2

Eric Ratcliffe
Hi Paul,

Looked online for oven door catch,they look o/k.
But are all plated, not stainless,where did you get yours.

Eric.

Re: SILK 700s MK2

I will have a look to see if I still have the part number.

Re: SILK 700s MK2

I just used eBay item number 200689048812 this worked well for me with a turned spacer on the pin to get the correct height to clip together. I also used a quality lock nut on the back of the seat base with locktight also to secure.

Re: SILK 700s MK2

Eric Ratcliffe
Thanks Paul,for that imfo.

Eric.