Popham Megameet 13th August 2107

I have a stand booked at Popham on the 13th anyone wishing to join us and the Rotary owners club give me a shout and I will get free passes.
As usual my Wife will be doing tea, coffee, cakes etc

Cheers and hope to see you at this excellent one day show.

Re: Popham Megameet 13th August 2107

hendred
I plan on going to Popham with the Thames Valley VOC as usual. They hate following the Silk because of the smoke, particularly at traffic lights at the bottom of a long hill! Be good to see more than three together.  Hope to see there. I have a ticket for the event thanks.