Popham Mega Bike Meet

Chris Exelby
I see that Popham is still on for the 8th August 2021. Am planning to go there on the Silk - anyone else going?
It would be good to meet up and also I might not be the only one kicking the engine into reluctant life!

https://www.popham-airfield.co.uk/2021-motorcycle-megameet-event

Re: Popham Mega Bike Meet

Hi Chris I should be there and will try to get my Silk out and get ready...spent too much time on other people's bikes lol

Re: Popham Mega Bike Meet

Chris Exelby
That's good, if we get a couple more we can book (free of charge) a designated Silk area!

Re: Popham Mega Bike Meet

I have just booked Popham single entry

Re: Popham Mega Bike Meet

hendred
I hope to be there.  The Venom is sick at the moment with a suspect magneto so I'll go on either the Silk or the MAC.  The MAC hasn't been out for over a year now so will have to see it goes.  I'll be in the Velocette area outside the marquee.

Jon

Re: Popham Mega Bike Meet

Hi Jon I will be with the speedway gang just listen for Roy and his rotary lol