Parcel Picked up from Fahron Engineering

Parcel Picked up from Fahron Engineering

gasman
Administrator
STOP PRESS

A parcel was picked up from Fahron Engineering today with a rumour that it contains a mk1 barrel and pattern liner for a Silk.

Re: Parcel Picked up from Fahron Engineering

gasman
Administrator
YIPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I have a barrel in my possession with the new liners fitted, just need to remember where it goes..

Porting to match liners is superb, good clean and start fitment.

Re: Parcel Picked up from Fahron Engineering

Ron does a nice job he did me some LC barrels a few years ago and they were spot on too.