Oil Tank

Dave W
Does anyone have a spare Silk oil tank? Mine was cut up by Peter Green to fit a Krober ignition. The bike was then run on petroil mixture.

Re: Oil Tank

Which model as there were a number of tank variations?

Re: Oil Tank

Dave W
Hi Paul,
My bike is Chassis 700S/2/44. The bike is the Ex Peter Green 500ss, which he was running on petroil mix. but I also have a 700 engine which I want to run from time to time and use the oil pump.
Dave

Re: Oil Tank

I may have a brand new one sorting some parts now !

Re: Oil Tank

Dave do you want the new MKII oil tank?

Re: Oil Tank

Dave W
Thank you Paul. Yes I do. Have you got that much it’s taken you this long to find it? What sort of condition is it and how much do you want? It would be a great Christmas present
Happy Christmas Dave